Winton Handy Grapple
Designed to handle all the difficult jobs around the farm from lifting round bales of hay and balage, lifting out old posts and strainers, cleaning up hedge cuttings and trimmings to carting dead stock to the offal hole. Built strong enough to handle fallen trees and logs up to 500 dia.
- 16mm Bizalloy steel tines
- Twin 75mm Hydraulic rams
- Solid construction to stand the heavy jobs.
- 1350mm clamp opening height
- Flat base with vertical back for easy control when lifting hedge trimings.
- Standard width 1.8m
- Euro hitch as standard.
- other sizes and hitches made to order
Pricing excluding GST
Winton Handy Grapple 1.8m Width